ACHEMA 2018: On Thursday, 14 June 2018, the session “Electricity as a resource“ within the ACHEMA Congress will take place. Visit us at 3.00 pm in the congress center CMF, room “Harmony 4”. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Learn more about the results from the lighthouse project during the following presentations:
- Electrochemical production of hydrogen peroxide – Process, Components and Applications
Stefan Löbbecke, Fraunhofer ICT
- Electricity and carbon dioxide – Raw materials for a sustainable chemistry?
Thomas Marzi, Fraunhofer UMSICHT
- Catalysts and process design for the electrochemical production of ethylene from carbon dioxide
Uwe Vohrer, Fraunhofer IGB
- Design and implementation of a highly integrated power-to-liquid process
Matthias Jahn, Fraunhofer IKTS
- System analysis, modelling, and sustainability assessment – multicriteria optimization of electrochemical processes
Michael Bortz, Fraunhofer ITWM, and Markus Hiebel, Fraunhofer UMSICHT
Link to the homepage of the ACHEMA-Session (incl. abstracts): https://dechema.converia.de/frontend/index.php?page_id=4043&v=List&day=all&q=Electricity+as+a+resource